Tel: + 44 (0) 121 556 6111 E-
High Pressure Diecasting
Welcome to Alucast Limited
Alucast was formed in the late sixties and is based in the heart of the industrial
Facilities include a job/batch production aluminium gravity die foundry, along with a sand casting foundry with green sand and airset departments, these are complemented with an established high pressure foundry equipped with fully automated pressure die casting machines.
All the technical expertise is put to work within an approved BS EN ISO approved quality system, which ensures tight management control. Alucast also complies with appropriate customer quality standards and is a preferred supplier in many cases.
Although its production facilities are not permanently tied up with work for one or two major customers, Alucast can also undertake long runs when required, in other words Alucast is unlikely to tell you it cannot be done.
Alucast is a founding member of the MAN group. MAN is a group of world-
Alucast has a wide range of industry awards which include the following:
• Component of the Year Award from the Cast Metals Federation 2007
for producing a complex multi-
• Accelerate Supplier of the Year Award 2008
(linked to Midlands Assembly Network)
• Black Country Chamber "Innovation Through Technology" Award 2008
• "Made in the Midlands" Industry Achievement Award 2010
• "Insider" Made in the Midlands, Manufacturing Company of the Year 2012